Single Bale and Grain Feeder
BACK IN STOCK !!!
Designed by a hobby farmer for hobby farmers, the single bale and grain feeder is designed for all small rectangular (square) bales of hay including lucerne hay.
- Unique bale loading system eliminates heavy lifting of bales into fixed cradles
- Suits all small, rectangular bales as well as grain and pellets
- Ensures the maximum consumed yield from each bale, minimising waste
- Horizontal bars prevent whole ‘biscuits’ being removed during feeding
- Extremely strong and durable galvanised steel construction
- Large roof area prevents spoiling from rain
- Attractive and unique design
- Made in Australia
- Available assembled or for simple, self-assembly
- Excellent value for money
The feeder has a unique, ergonomic bale loading system that only requires the bale to be lifted slightly above knee height which makes is perfect for ladies. It is a very simple and quick process to load the bale and this is particularly important when you are surrounded by hungry sheep or goats which are pulling the bale apart before you can even load it.
Another unique feature is the horizontally running bars for the hay cradle. This prevents animals from pulling out a whole ‘biscuit’ of hay which means the bale remains in the cradle longer for maximum uptake and minimising ground waste.
Made from strong and durable Australian galvanised steel, the feeder will guarantee years of service.