Single Bale Hanging Feeder
The Little Farm Company’s goal is to create products that fit the needs of the ‘hobby farmer’ through our understanding of exactly what it is like to run small numbers of animals on small farms in Australia. Hence we are always striving to innovative ground breaking ideas and turn them into a range of trusted products that are Australian made, easy-to-use and long-lasting.
Perfect for owners of sheep, goats or alpacas, we are particularly excited by our new ‘Hanging Feeder’ range of which this ‘Single Bale Hanging Feeder’ is the largest product and is designed to accommodate a whole bale at a time. The photos show the order in which it is operated.
- Hang the bale either on your fence rails or farm gate
- Lift back and up the front rails creating the opening
- Simply insert your bale onto the lower rails
- Drop down the front rails back into place and cut and remove the bale strings and it is all ready to go!
This design is perfect for feeding all small rectangular (square) bales of hay including lucerne hay as well as grain and pellets. The other advantage of this new hanging range is that you can also feed ‘over the fence’ from outside the paddock which is particularly useful when your stock are used to you and you get mobbed when you walk through the gate into the paddock!!
This design has the following great benefits:-
- Ensures the maximum consumed yield from each bale, reducing waste
- Horizontally running hay cradle bars prevent whole ‘biscuits’ being removed during feeding
- Made in Australia from extremely strong and durable galvanised steel yet easily portable
- Excellent value for money
Available locally as assembled or can be shipped nationally as ‘flat-packed’ for self-assembly with simple and easy to follow assembly instructions. Please contact us for pricing to your location.